welcome

Hello,
I am Ardila Aishah. This is my blogspot blog. The only one that is in use and public :)


Dailies

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter



Status and Updates

PD again
Sunday, December 20, 2009

it's 6.45 in the morning, i can't sleeeeeeep as usual. hey peeps;) so, i've been away because i'm too busy and lazyyyyyy to update this blog. ohh and me my sis went PD with Shuttle's family. i have soooo much fun. it was a blast:D



and yess, i have another blog. i share it with my bestfriend Ida Sofia<3 http://whenwebothcantshutup.blogspot.com do visit;) so maybeee i won't update this blog because i'll update our shared blog. i'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy to lazyy to update both blogs.
-___-


soooooo, since i got nothing to write, just let the pictures do the talking alrightt?





shuttle gmok * dengki btl ^__^




hahha XD




it's not a masquarade night, we're celebrating aqil's bday




ft. danish<3





i hate this pic. but, he's soooo photogenic



ft. nyna<3


bengong -___-