welcome

Hello,
I am Ardila Aishah. This is my blogspot blog. The only one that is in use and public :)


Dailies

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter



Status and Updates

finally !
Tuesday, December 1, 2009

yep, finally! the moment i've been waiting for. i have watch new moon! wooohoooo! OMG! it's soooooooo coool. i really want to watch it again. seriously, for twilightsaga members who haven't watch it yet, well.. you just have to watch it!

on the same day i realize something. i realize that my bff is not that loyal, i think. well it is for me. at first, i thought it's okay. but, when she ask me for the tickets. it's soooooooooooo not okay. it's a good thing that i was in a shopping complex, because i nearly burst into tears. emo, but.. but.. we've been waiting for new moon for like since months ago. frist she cancel on me, okay.. :( but then, she wanted to go with someone else.

who the hell is your bff?
p/s : siapa yg terasa tu, i won't say sorry okay?