welcome

Hello,
I am Ardila Aishah. This is my blogspot blog. The only one that is in use and public :)


Dailies

Myspace
Facebook
Twitter



Status and Updates

PMRPMRPMR :O
Tuesday, November 3, 2009

hey people, it's 4.53 a.m right now haha. wth am i doing here? nothing really, i can't sleep. so that is why i am here. starting from now, i'll update my blog during the weekends only, the same goes to myspace, facebook and twitter. PMR PMR PMR! that's why. starting from monday next week, we are going to start our lesson on every subject chapter 1, form 3. we sre really, truly upset about it. but, Pn Rashidah said : "FORM 3 TAHUN DEPAN AKAN HABISKAN SEMUA SYLLABUS FORM 3 SELEWAT-LEWTANYA BULAN 6 2010". seriously? hopefully my brain will be able to take it all. and i'm going to be fifteen in exactly 2 months from now. then i'll be sixteen, seventeen, eighteen on the following years, wow! i'm turning into an adult. no more childish behaviour :| to all form 2 students out there, georgian especially, no more "malasnya nk pg skolah, nk bwk mp3 esok, tknk belaja, fly jom! and blablabla"
including myself :|

well that's all for today. i'll update my blog on friday. bybyee!

xoxo,
dila